Compliance Education | Compliance Professional
Completion of the Consumer Credit Compliance Certification program has proven to be a very effective way for professionals in our industry to gain expertise in compliance-related issues. In response to a growing demand by graduates of this program, the National Automotive Finance Association has developed a way to further enhance participants' learning experience on an ongoing basis.
The Compliance Roundtable Program provides a peer-to-peer learning environment with fellow members, who hold similar positions, and deal with similar challenges. It offers a forum where participants can collaborate to solve problems together, and — with access to a group-sponsored List Serve — remain in contact between meetings and new this Fall, our online community for group members. For many finance companies, the benefits of this type of alliance can have a dramatic effect on reducing legal compliance costs.
Program Costs (renews annually):
- Graduates of NAF Association member companies: $2000.
- Graduates of non-member companies: $3000.
Compliance Roundtable Program Details:
- 3 Quarterly Virtual Meetings & 1 In-Person Meeting;
- Moderated by a Hudson Cook attorney;
- Open to Certified Consumer Credit Compliance Professionals only;
- Meeting attendance counts towards recertification, with each meeting earning 2 recertification credits;
- Online Community Portal: an exclusive online Compliance Roundtable community to further enhance your engagement and interaction with fellow members. This platform provides you a web-based avenue to communicate, share documents, conduct polls, and discuss compliance issues in real time between meetings, fostering continuous learning and collaboration.