We believe in delivering industry-specific education and promoting professional connections
The National Automotive Finance (NAF) Association is the only forum for the exclusive benefit of the non-prime auto finance industry, addressing the challenges of sales finance companies, dealers, and third-party service providers. Among the association's accomplishments to date are:
- The Annual Non-Prime Auto Financing Conference
- Annual Non-Prime Automotive Financing Survey, providing the industry's only measurements of growth and changes
- The Consumer Credit Compliance Certification Program
- Compliance Certificate Courses for front-line staff
- Quarterly Compliance Roundtable for Certified Compliance Professionals
- Ask to Answer Forums
- Creation and publication of standards of financial reporting
- Development of a code of responsibility for the industry
Full membership is open to companies that actively engage in indirect and direct below-prime auto financing and to auto dealers. These members have full voting rights and may serve on the board of directors.
Associate membership is open to organizations or individuals who have an interest in furthering the goals of the association but are not financing sources. These members have full voting rights and may serve on the board of directors.
NAF Association’s Quarterly Management Report provides a summary of relevant information and updates on association initiatives.
Sr VP of Compliance & Loan Servicing SAFCO