Compliance Education | Front-Line Compliance Certificates
The NAF Association offers five online compliance training programs to help member companies with the training of their front-line staff. These programs are targeted online learning modules addressing the laws and regulations that most closely apply to a particular functional area. Each program includes two case studies. The case studies test the knowledge of the laws and regulations in the context of a “real world” scenario. The curriculum was developed by Hudson Cook, LLP.
After purchasing the certificate, you will receive an order confirmation containing details about accessing the course.
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (35 min.)
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act & Regulation B (40 min.)
- Federal Trade Commission Act Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices (35 min.)
- Dodd Frank Act Unfair, Deceptive and Abusive Acts and Practices (30 min)
- State Anti-Discrimination Laws & Regulations (30 min.)
- State Collection and Servicing Laws (30 min.)
- Two case studies dealing with situations a collector could face with 15-20 questions relating to the laws applicability to the cases