The Compliance Roundtable Program provides a peer-to-peer learning environment with fellow members, who hold similar positions, and deal with similar challenges. It offers a forum where participants can collaborate to solve problems together, and — with access to a group-sponsored List Serve — remain in contact between meetings. For many finance companies, the benefits of this type of alliance can have a dramatic effect on reducing legal compliance costs.
The Compliance Roundtable Program is open to five (5)* certification graduates attendees from the same company.
Program Costs (renew annually):
- Graduates of NAF Association member companies: $1500. (*Or opt for an unlimited number of attendees from your company, and pay $2000.)
Graduates of non-member companies: $3000. (*Or opt for an unlimited number of attendees from your company, and pay $3500.)
- Attendance at meetings (3 Groups: Atlanta, Dallas, and Los Angeles);
- Meetings are moderated by a Hudson Cook attorney;
- Attendance at the meeting to be included as part of the Certified Consumer Credit Compliance Professional recertification process;
- Access to a private e-mail communication service (List Serve), where communication on compliance issues can occur among members;
To enroll, please verify your identity. Your e-mail will be used for validation purposes, so please be prepared to check your e-mail in order to complete registration.
* Indicates a required field.