Phase 1 must be completed before registering for Phase 2
Part I: Initial Quiz
- Phase II of the Collector Compliance Certificate program begins with a review and initial quiz of Core Content which includes: FDCPA; ECOA; FTC Act; UDAAP; State Anti-Discrimination and State Collection Laws.
Part II: Review of Core Content (based on Initial Quiz results):
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act & Regulation B
- Federal Trade Commission Act Unfair and Deceptive Acts and Practices
- Dodd Frank Act Unfair, Deceptive and Abusive Acts and Practices
- State Anti-Discrimination Laws & Regulations
- State Collection and Servicing Laws
Part III: Highlights of Key Core Content
- Highlights the most important topics in the Core Content.
- May include references to new enforcement actions or developments.
Part IV: Why it Matters
- Discusses penalties for noncompliance with laws.
- May include references to enforcement actions by the CFPB.
Part V: Final Quiz