Join Us!The National Automotive Finance (NAF) Association is the only forum for the exclusive benefit of the non-prime auto finance industry, addressing the challenges of sales finance companies, dealers, and third party service providers. Among the association's accomplishments to date are:
- The Annual Non-Prime Auto Financing Conference
- Annual Non-Prime Automotive Financing Survey, providing the industry's only measurements of growth and changes
- The Consumer Credit Compliance Certification Program
- Compliance Certificate Courses for front line staff
- Quarterly Compliance Roundtable for Certified Compliance Professionals
- Creation and publication of standards of financial reporting
- Development of a code of responsibility for the industry
- Regional workshops
Full membership is open to companies that actively engage in indirect and direct below-prime auto financing and to auto dealers. These members have full voting rights and may serve on the board of directors.
Associate membership is open to organizations or individuals who have an interest in furthering the goals of the association but are not financing sources. Associates enjoy most of the benefits of membership but may not vote or serve as voting members of the board of directors.