Ask To Answer Forums
A Member-Benefit Program!
The National Automotive Finance Association is pleased to offer the Ask to Answer Forums. These specialty networking groups focus on relevant topics with a broad influence across the industry. All members in good standing are welcome to participate in these forums that offer educational opportunities and the ability to connect with peers across the country. There is no registration fee – this is a member-benefit program.
REMINDER – Membership with the NAF Association means all employees at a member company are eligible to take advantage of member benefits. Be sure to share this information with the rest of your colleagues.
There are two distinct Forum groups with a primary focus.
offers the opportunity to explore the latest trends in business activities including but not limited to marketing, business development, communications and public relations , leadership, talent management, technology, and industry economics.
offers the opportunity to explore in - depth trends, research , and information -sharing with other industry professionals on topics that cover the entire lifecycle of the loan origination process.
Each Ask to Answer Forum will meet at least three times per year.
- An in-person meeting will be held in coordination with the NAF Association annual conference.
- Two other meetings may be held virtually or in person.
Each meeting will be approximately one hour in length.
- First half is dedicated to education with a speaker(s) on a hot topic.
- Second half is dedicated to open dialogue, networking, and best practices sharing among participants.
Each Forum has an advisory committee dedicated to making relevant and interesting speaker and topic recommendations.
Each Forum has non-exclusive sponsorship opportunities available. Membership is encouraged but not required for sponsorship. Sponsors receive:
- Engagement opportunities with NAF Association members to include lenders, dealers, and other industry professionals.
- Increased visibility with these companies, especially the decision-makers.
- A way to engage with Forum members and share information about products and service solutions.
- A new channel to build and maintain relationships.
- Connection with non-prime auto lenders in a new forum with touchpoints several times throughout the year.
For more details on the Ask to Answer Forum sponsorship, email Diane.Merino@nafassociation.com.