Skip to content
Best Compliance Practice Group
Completion of the NAF Consumer Credit Compliance Certification program has proven to
be a very effective way for professionals in our industry to gain expertise in compliance-related issues. In response to
a growing demand by graduates of this program, the National Automotive Finance Association has developed a way to
further enhance participants' learning experience on an ongoing basis.
The Best Compliance Practice Group program provides a peer-to-peer learning environment with fellow members, who hold similar
positions, and deal with similar challenges. It offers a forum where participants can collaborate to solve problems
together, and -- with access to a group-sponsored List Serve -- remain in contact between meetings. For many finance companies,
the benefits of this type of alliance can have a dramatic effect on reducing legal compliance costs.
The Best Compliance Practice Group is open to certification graduates who are employees of
NAF member companies. Participation costs $1500, and is renewable annually. Benefits of participation
- Attendance at quarterly meetings (2 Groups: Dallas, TX and Los Angeles, CA);
- Meetings are moderated by a Hudson Cook attorney;
- Attendance at the meeting to be included as part of the Certified Consumer Credit Compliance Professional
- Access to a private e-mail communication service (List Serve), where communication on compliance issues can occur among members;
To apply for participation in the Best Compliance Practice Group, you will need to verify your identity.
Your e-mail will be used for validation purposes, so please be prepared to check your e-mail in order to complete registration.
* Indicates a required field.